Personalize Your Jewelry
Our jewelry artists usually make your order when they receive it. In effect, they are making jewelry just for you. Why not ask them to customize your order so it is exactly what you want? Small changes, such as adding or removing color stones, moving a post, or changing the shape slightly, can often be done without difficulty. It doesn’t hurt to ask! You may find that much more can be changed than you thought (see examples below).
Below are the steps for ordering:
1. Contact us by email or telephone with the style number of the piece you wish to personalize.
2. Discuss your ideas and budget limitations with us and we will coordinate with artist. If the artist does not agree to the changes we will notify you immediately.
3. Send the customer a drawing or photo montage with the requested changes and inform the customer of the pricing and delivery time. The customer confirms the changes, as well as the pricing and delivery time, by signing the drawing and returning it to our design team by fax or email.
4. Simple modifications, such as changing a color stone or making a different size, may be completed over the internet. For more extensive changes the customer will be sent an e-invoice.
5. We require a 50% down payment for personalized orders before proceeding. Payment may be made by credit card or check.
6. When the order is complete we will send you an e-invoice for the remainder of the payment.
7. When we receive the final payment we will ship your order, fully insured, by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
Change Length and Metal
Change Stone Color